Digital Marketing Associate - Pharma
- Industry experience not essential -
MRKTSEARCH is delighted to assist our client, a global pharmaceutical business, in the appointment of a Digital Marketing Associate.
Unique attributes of this highly sought after opportunity:
- A marketing team with over 30 members
- A global business with 5 separate business divisions, founded by a highly respected philanthropist.
I- n-house training academy & paid professional training/accreditations
- Culture of quick progression and promotion
- Highly collaborative, high energy local team.
- Ample marketing budget to try new approaches
Operating as part of a Central Services unit, the marketing team acts similarly to a marketing agency to each of the separate business units housing specialists in PR, events & market insights all reporting to the Global Marketing Manager.
The DMA will form part of this team and ensure all digital activities are aligned with wider group objectives. Whilst the DMA won't be expected to create and relay strategy independently, they will collaborate as part of a team, acting as the internal digital subject matter expert within it to contribute to the overall strategy for each unit.
- Assist in digital marketing campaign implementation including; planning, development of marketing assets, tracking, reporting and optimising.
- Work with marketing systems to deliver tactical marketing elements including; Email marketing, Web page creation, Paid social media, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation
- Maintain websites through regular reviews, updating web pages as and when required etc.
- Collaborate with external designers and developers when required
- Maintain lead tracking through CRM systems and tracking in Google Analytics.
- Generation of monthly & weekly reports to analyse success of campaigns and broader marketing initiatives.
- Design and creation of visual assets using various design tools
- Third level qualification in Marketing/business or related field or equivalent
- 3 years+ Marketing Experience, ideally B2B
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Social Media Marketing Experience
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Reporting
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to compile reports of high standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Excellent proof-reading and high attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and on own initiative
- Time management skills
- Problem solving ability
Rewards and Benefits
- Base salary estimated at £25-£30k
- Annual Bonus
- Paid training with accredited bodies, CIM etc.
- Flexible working after the first 6 months (and 2 days / week at home)
- Culture of promotion and progression
Apply using the button above or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Every meeting the minimum criteria will receive a response.