Digital Content Creator
MRKTSEARCH is currently recruiting for a Digital Content Creator to join a specialised marketing team of a leading international manufacturing business based in Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland.
With export revenues of over £100 million per year and owes this success to its fresh ever evolving identity.
This dynamic role will include the further development and improvement of the team's digital marketing strategy and all online communications.
The Digital Content Creator will also manage and deliver all digital projects across the company's three divisions.
- Content creation and editing for websites
- Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders inc: content writers, designers, UX, developers, marketers.
- Ensure digital content is fully optimised and edited for SEO and UX best practice
- Build out content and new pages in their CRM
- Collaborate with the team to provide best practice support, education and guidance to the marketing team across digital marketing channels for SEO, Content, Social Media, and Email
- Collaborate with the team in developing and executing content strategies and contributing to best practice and team processes
- Develop the content strategy for specific markets/ product areas
- Manage content work for their stakeholders and their team
- Engage with internal teams from conceptual to fruition
- Ensure the content is factually accurate and approved by all parties at the stakeholder and compliance level.
- Use data to inform best practice, effectiveness of content and continuous improvement.
- Build strong relationships between intra-company teams and with other stakeholders.
Key Experience and Skills:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Passionate in creativity and content creation
- Articulate, clear communicator, comfortable expressing ideas
- Strong creative writing skills
- Adept at all forms of copy, from micro-copy to long form
- Strong editing and proofreading skills - great attention to detail
- On-page SEO knowledge and understanding of social best practice
- Demonstrable knowledge of content marketing best practice
- Skilled at adapting tone of voice for different brands and audiences
- Experience delivering and measuring multi-channel content campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Influencing skills - able to win buy-in from stakeholders for your ideas
- Able to adapt communication style for various stakeholders, audiences and cultural nuances
- Minimum 3 years' experience in digital content creation
Rewards & Benefits
- Base Salary estimated from £35 to £42k Base, dependent on depth of experience.
- Health Shield cover / Employee assistance programme
- Profit related pay bonus
- Service days leave after a period with the company
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Company pension contribution
- Company-paid professional development
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Employee engagement initiatives