Web, Content and Commercial Focus. Emerging Market in UK & Ireland.
Our client is a dynamic manufacturing business based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland.
They’re dedicated to supplying high quality products and excellent service to a range of industries internationally and are proud of their staff and success to date and have big plans for the future.
Through continued growth there now exists a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team and play a key role in developing and implementing their digital strategy.
The role will encompass a breadth of the businesses brands, with an initial focus on an interior product.
Working as part of a small friendly team, the Digital Marketing Specialist will report to the Sales and Marketing Director and work alongside a Graphics and Social Media Specialist.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will take ownership of the promotion and development of the interior brand across its proprietary website and search engines initially. Following acquisition the brand is now an integral addition to the core unit and one of the leading brands in its global market.
Operating primarily across the UK and Europe, the brand has an extensive network of distributors, supported by multi-lingual staff in Head Office in Northern Ireland. Comparable brands are hugely popular in mainland Europe, and an opportunity exists to develop the domestic market in line with that success. To maximize this opportunity, they are in the process of building a new bespoke website with plans to launch this in early November.
Attributes include: ease of installation with little to no down time, noise reduction, easy upkeep, affordability and a thicker alternative to many existing floor coverings, providing additional benefits. Their application is across a broad range of Industrial, Commercial and Private applications including factories, warehouses, retail stores, airports and garages.
This role will be a blend of content creation, web optimization, customer profiling, market segmentation and creation of a strong funnel for lead generation. This is a commercially focused role and the key aim will be to ensure that we have a steady flow of inbound leads for the sales team to follow up.
The Digital Marketing specialist will work in tandem with the Social Media and Graphics specialist to create a really robust marketing presence which reaches businesses that would benefit from this product offering.
This will be an excellent opportunity for someone to demonstrate tangible impact for a commercial business from a B2B setting.
• Work alongside the Sales and Marketing Director to develop and implement digital strategies for each of the companies the group.
• Ensure all Group websites are kept updated (experience of WordPress/Elementor essential)
• Assist in the migration of other group websites to WordPress
• Creation of monthly blog content/case studies
• Measure ROI and KPI’s via a digital dashboard
• Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics and provide reporting and analysis
• Work alongside the Social Media Specialist to develop engaging content calendars for each brand
• Provide insights into success of each campaign
• Drive engagement with customers through our social media strategy
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role (experience with B2B preferable)
• Strong degree of PC literacy with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with SEO, Google Analytics and Google Ads
• Experience with web design and development (preferably WordPress)
• Strong knowledge and understanding of all social channels
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good team player
• Ability to pay particular attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy
• Good time management & organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload
• Enthusiastic and comfortable working on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment
Rewards & Benefits
• Friendly small team environment
• Opportunities for learning, development and career progression
• Highly attractive site with free onsite parking
• 33 days annual leave
• 5-minute walk from railway station, 1 mile from M1 Motorway and 7 miles from Belfast City Centre
• Perks discount on shops, cinemas, restaurants and more
• On site gym open from 06:00
• Death in service benefit of 4 times annual salary
• Free tea and coffee in canteen and also discounted rates at site coffee dock
• No weekend or shift working