MARKETING EXECUTIVE/MANAGER – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
MRKTSEARCH is currently recruiting on behalf of an indigenous professional services firm offering solutions to a wide range of businesses across Northern Ireland.
This is an opportunity for a marketing professional to take ownership of the whole marketing function of a rapidly growing professional services business, serving clients across all industry sectors, with scope to make impact across social media, brand awareness, web optimisation and third-party management within a fun and rapidly growing business, under highly impressive strategic and visionary leadership.
Having grown significantly over the past few years they have become a name synonymous with quality and efficiency within their industry sector.
Operating a high-performance culture with the firm belief that people are their strongest asset the business is notable for the full support every member receives from day to day collaboration through to benefits and perks and progression opportunities.
Open to considering a variety of depths of experience, the key attributes the appointed professional will demonstrate include:
• Creation of polished, engaging and creative B2B social posts across LinkedIn and other appropriate channels.
• Production of brochures with information provided by the team of specialists
• Management of third parties, including web development, PR, digital and advertising agencies
• Support of consultants in their specialist sectors.
• Identification of opportunities for networking and brand promotion.
• Web optimisation, including SEO.
• Marketing qualification
• At least 2 years B2B experience
• Demonstrable experience of growing LinkedIn following
• Creative/Commercial thinker
• Competent in the use of design packages for B2B social posts eg Adobe/Canva
• Interest in the local business community
• Ambition to develop professionally
• Keen eye for commercial opportunities
• Estimated £25,000 to £35,000 Salary & Bonus (base dependent on depth of experience)
• Annual Pay review
• City Centre Location
• Monthly Breakfasts and Weekly coffee treats.